Note to Readers

My resolve to keep my blog up to date is having varied results.

Until I get my act together, I'll continue to post mundane details of my life (and Doctor Who retweets) on twitter at @cozmicrain, and quick snippets of thought (and reblogs of cats in tights) on tumblr at Casual Bubbles.

Please come visit!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzz

My 3 1/2 month old has suddenly decided in the last week that he doesn't like sleeping through the night anymore.

I thought I was super lucky and out of the woods when he would sleep 10-12 hours with only 1 nighttime feeding. Now he's up at least 3 times if not more. I've even started supplementing formula for two feedings during the day and one of them is the last one before bedtime. I thought it would make him sleep longer. Didn't happen.

So my guess is either a growth spurt or I need to start regulating his daytime naps? I knew I should have read Healthy Seep Habits, Health Child sooner...like before J was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment