Note to Readers

My resolve to keep my blog up to date is having varied results.

Until I get my act together, I'll continue to post mundane details of my life (and Doctor Who retweets) on twitter at @cozmicrain, and quick snippets of thought (and reblogs of cats in tights) on tumblr at Casual Bubbles.

Please come visit!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweeny

I never even though to expect my son to change his costume at the last possible minute.  He picked out an adorable elephant costume but bawled when I put it on him.  Luckily, I had the makings of a Bob the Builder/construction worker outfit.  He happily wore that to go trick or treating for the first time.  He loved trick or treating and even managed to attempt to say "Trick or Treat" at two houses and "Thank you" at another three.  All in all, I'd say Jake's second Halloween was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment