Note to Readers

My resolve to keep my blog up to date is having varied results.

Until I get my act together, I'll continue to post mundane details of my life (and Doctor Who retweets) on twitter at @cozmicrain, and quick snippets of thought (and reblogs of cats in tights) on tumblr at Casual Bubbles.

Please come visit!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hmm...

My mom told me this morning that she thinks Stone (Michael Sutton) should come back to GH for a longer stint. Since he died of AIDS years ago, she thought maybe a look alike could come to town and stir up Robin's old feelings and further the rift between her and Patrick. I admit it was nice to see Stone again but I'm not so sure about her idea. Would it be in true soap opera fashion? Yes. Would it work? I dunno. It didn't work with Emily/Rebecca not that long ago. Would it taint the original Robin/Stone/AIDS storyline? It's a possibility. I think they should just bring back the Nurses Ball instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment