Note to Readers

My resolve to keep my blog up to date is having varied results.

Until I get my act together, I'll continue to post mundane details of my life (and Doctor Who retweets) on twitter at @cozmicrain, and quick snippets of thought (and reblogs of cats in tights) on tumblr at Casual Bubbles.

Please come visit!

Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm a mind blogger

I think I understand why, as much as I want to blog, there are very few posts here. I'm a mind blogger. I write a lot of blog entries...in my mind. Sometimes I'll even write down the topics of my mind blogs with the intentions of actually typing them out and sending them into the webternets. Perhaps I should follow through on these intentions more often, like, before they get outdated and lose any relevancy they might have had.

This is a pretty boring post, I realize. Nothing more than a bit of rambling. So here's something to make your visit here worth it. I found this on Cute Overload It's cute...and sad...in a cute way.

No comments:

Post a Comment