Note to Readers

My resolve to keep my blog up to date is having varied results.

Until I get my act together, I'll continue to post mundane details of my life (and Doctor Who retweets) on twitter at @cozmicrain, and quick snippets of thought (and reblogs of cats in tights) on tumblr at Casual Bubbles.

Please come visit!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Once you've seen Doctor Who, things never look the same

I had just added Doctor Who to my Netflix Queue when The Bloggess posted this on her site. Now I understand it. I've worked my way through the 9th and 10th doctors and am only a few episodes away from being completely caught up on the 11th.

Now every time I read the word "odd," I think "Ood." For the first time in my life, I really want a pair of Converse sneakers. A sonic screwdriver seems like the handiest tool I could ever own. I'm seriously trying to think of a place to put something like this if I can get my husband to build it for me. And I see Daleks everywhere I go. When I see this toy crane out of the corner of my eye, for half a second I think I have a baby Dalek in the house. I think I might be a tad obsessed. Now off to watch another episode on my phone while lying in bed. Where are my headphones?








No comments:

Post a Comment