Note to Readers

My resolve to keep my blog up to date is having varied results.

Until I get my act together, I'll continue to post mundane details of my life (and Doctor Who retweets) on twitter at @cozmicrain, and quick snippets of thought (and reblogs of cats in tights) on tumblr at Casual Bubbles.

Please come visit!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Exhausted

I wonder if being extra super tired is a sign of impending labor. I know some people get bursts of nesting energy before labor but I slept in this morning (thank goodness Bryan is done with school for the summer so he can hang out with Jake while I sleep) and took two frickin' naps today. Also, I've been doing the same thing I did when I was pregnant with Jake. I can't get to sleep early so I stay up until midnight or later (one night I was up past 2am). Yet, the only reason I'm still awake now is because I needed a snack before bed. So yeah, tired. Snooze. Yawn. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment