Note to Readers

My resolve to keep my blog up to date is having varied results.

Until I get my act together, I'll continue to post mundane details of my life (and Doctor Who retweets) on twitter at @cozmicrain, and quick snippets of thought (and reblogs of cats in tights) on tumblr at Casual Bubbles.

Please come visit!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tell Me Thursday March 1, 2012

New Mommy Confessions hosts the weekly Tell Me Thursday. Head on over and check it out for links to more people answering these questions and join on in yourself if you have a blog!


Did you get suckered into buying Girl Scout cookies this year? Which ones are your favorite? Yes. And I ate them all. And I might go track down some more. Mostly I like Thin Mints and Samoas. I can go through a box of Thin Mints in one sitting if I let myself. I'm kinda glad they only come around once a year.

In a totally bizarre twist of fate, you actually find yourself trapped on a dessert island. DESSERT ISLAND. (hardy har har) What treats and goodies do you gobble up first? I'm generally a huge chocoholic. Give me a chocolate fountain, a chocolate bar, or some chocolate mousse and I'm good. Lately, my cravings lean toward chocolate with berries or fruit. Chocolate and strawberry or raspberry? Mmm mmm good.

What is one thing you can cook well? (Or at least without burning down the house) Well, I'm making meatballs tonight for dinner. Does that count? I like trying new recipes but I'm usually too lazy or tired to make anything time intensive for dinner.

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? Hmm. Well I guess the most exotic thing I've had is sushi. Not that I would say that's very weird. I did, once, on a dare, make a beverage concoction that was really strange and I had a few sips of it. I think I was maybe in 6th grade. Prepare to be grossed out. It contained orange juice, ketchup, lemon juice, Hersheys syrup, Coke and I'm sure some other things I can't remember. Ugh. I shudder remembering it. It actually didn't taste as nasty as it sounds but I wouldn't drink a whole glass of it.  

Favorite alcoholic beverage? (Hey, alcohol is like a food. It has calories dammit, it counts) I like me a pina colada for sure. I like fruity stuff but sometimes I like some wine or some beer. I'm not a huge drinker but I have to admit that being pregnant and not being able to have any makes me REALLY want some. I've been drinking sparkling juice in wine glasses and pretending it's wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment